The all-leather, NFL-regulation football, inscribed -- 1963 Chicago Bears

Friday, April 27, 2012

BUT I THOUGHT YOU....

"My wife Jean and I stood in the reservation line at the Holiday Inn in Las Vegas. We didn't have a reservation, just stopped in on our way from LA back to Albuquerque. I had been to Las Vegas before and could easily do without it. Jean had not been there, and I thought she would want to stay. "

"My husband Tom and I stood in the reservation line at the Holiday Inn in Las Vegas. We didn't have a reservation, just stopped in on our way from LA back to Albuquerque. Tom had been to Las Vegas and he must like it because he suggested we stay the night. I could easily do without it."

 Those two people stood in the reservation line at the Holiday Inn in Las Vegas. They didn't have a reservation, just stopped in on their way from LA back to Albuquerque.

Lesson: Don't put yourself out for others until you're sure others wish to be put out for.

No comments:

Post a Comment